Here are some links I am loving these days.
• The shittastic ’78 Stigwood mess Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band: The Movie featuring the goddess Dianne Steinberg tempting the Bee Gees and Peter Frampton thus causing them overact and sing Beatles songs. I could tell you so many things about this casserole of holy hell. Like seriously there is a Peter Frampton/Steven Tyler fight to the death for a woman you’ve never actually heard of and Robert Palmer wearing a Vicar’s costume for some inexplicable reason … but I won’t.
• Tasha of Water in my Cereal talks about hair and takes Chris Rock to task for Good Hair.
• Redlami of writes about the dangers of befriending or pissing off crows. Many hahah’s.
• Shadow and Act’s poses and answers a provocative question, “What If Black Women Were White Women?”.
• Office Supply Geek hacks up a family of Sharpie Pens to get to the bottom of the burning question, “What’s up with the inconsistent ink?”
• The Manfattan Project is quite possibly the best name for a blog, besides um, Snarky’s Machine. Also, it’s a great fashion site, touting a diversity of styles. Nothing against hipster fashion aesthetic, but it’s not my style aesthetic and I don’t like wading through picture after picture of people working So this site was a wonderful surprise.