Death Like Symptoms
1. Finished reading Percival Everett’s hilarious examination of race and class I Am Not Sidney Poitier. Everett is always on point, pitch perfect and inspiring. I can’t recommend this enough.
2. I am completely addicted to Leverage. Almost makes me forget about the unbearable lightness of Ordinary White People. Little Timmy’s all grown up!
3. Stumbled upon the old The X-Files journal I used to keep. Opened to a random page and was greeted by a frothing rant detailing the tediousness of the rather benign episode entitled Talitha Cumi. Not sure what that was about. Must have been a slow news day.
4. I am so grateful to be done with holiday shopping.
5. Oh man this song from Wet Wet Wet takes me all the way to the back back. This song perfectly encapsulates my teen years in Europe.